Arkansas Way Road and Utility Extension
RB Engineering provided permitting, design and bid documents for the extension of 500 linear feet of commercial collector roadway for the City of Chehalis. The project included design and permitting with WSDOT to bore under Interstate 5 for 300 feet for the new 12 inch water main. The project road construction included extending sewer, water and stormwater to serve the Chehalis Town Center commercial lots. Traffic improvements included final construction phase of the existing roundabout and installation of new dry utility services and street lighting.
- Interstate Avenue Water Main Extension – Chehalis, WA
- Evergreen / Prospect Road Water Main Replacement – Chehalis, WA
- Chehalis-Centralia Airport Tract 5A Fill and Grade – Chehalis, WA
- State Avenue Lift Station Redesign – Chehalis, WA
- NW State Avenue Pump Station Upgrade – Chehalis, WA
- Woodland Sewer Extension & Road Widening – Woodland, WA