Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Facility
RB Engineering provided design, permitting and project management for the 200-acre Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers yard site. RBE provided project’s stormwater basin analysis, onsite stormwater mitigation design, onsite private water system design, private sewer design, grading design and site plan layout. The new Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers site is located within two separate drainage basins. RBE completed detailed downstream analysis for each basin to determine the impacts of the development on downstream drainage structures. The basin analysis was also used to achieve a Dam Permit Exemption from WSDOE. RBE participated in the contract bidding and selection process with Ritchie Bros. and the project architect.
- Habein Road Site Analysis – Chehalis, WA
- MRIS II Regional Stormwater Pond – Chehalis, WA
- Pacific Mobile Structures Corporate Headquarters – Chehalis, WA
- Kresky Soil Mine – Chehalis, WA
- Waste Control Recycle Transfer Station – Longview, WA
- James Hardie Silica Mine – King County, WA