Chehalis STEM Building Expansion
RB Engineering is a sub-consultant to KMB Architects and is providing civil site design for the new 16,000 square foot Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) building expansion on WF West High School grounds. Our responsibilities include coordinating local permitting, preliminary site planning and design of the project utilities along with grading and drainage. We are providing project management during the construction and final closeout as-built documents for the City.
- Centralia School District Office Expansion – Centralia, WA
- Chehalis / Centralia CO-OP Bus Barn Improvements – Chehalis, WA
- Centralia College ADA Parking Lot Improvements – Centralia, WA
- Lewis County Adventist School – Chehalis, WA
- Boys and Girls Club of Chehalis – Chehalis, WA