Full-Time Civil Engineering Technician
Responsibilities and Duties
The Civil Engineering Technician shall be responsible for producing construction plans and other technical drawings for site development projects. Job tasks consist of setting up drawings per company standards, drafting redlines in coordination with engineers, back-checking work for completeness and accuracy, and managing plan sets and associated revisions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in drafting/designing site development projects using Civil 3D, surface modeling, corridors, pipe networks, dynamics labeling and plan production functions.
- Minimum 5 years Civil 3D and AutoCAD drafting experience.
- A 2-year Civil Tech Degree is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A personal commitment to excellence.
RB Engineering encourages success and growth through a great work environment and a generous benefit package as well as bonuses. We are a growing company that is excited about our future and are looking for the right people to join our amazing team!
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to CivilPros@RBEngineers.com